On our East Nashville food tour, you'll enjoy a variety of classic Southern foods.
From mouth-watering pulled pork and spicy hot chicken to creative gourmet burger critically acclaimed and voted “Best Overall" and handmade buttermilk biscuits and more.
The tour is around the hip and quaint neighbourhoods of historic East Edgefield and Five Points for an unforgettable and delicious Southern gastronomy adventure.
Experience the Southern hospitality at you indulge in the tour of these hot Nashville enclaves.
Plus, our heavenly secret dish is a locally-crafted dessert decadent enough to cure even the most stubborn sweet tooth!
Duration 3-3½ hours with 5 stops & 12 people max.
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
01-Jul-24 - 30-Sep-24
Nashville East food tour route
- We'll begin our journey at an “iconic” restaurant and bar for an unforgettable gastronomical introduction to East Nashville.
- Next, you'll discover the secrets of the East Nashville, the colourful history, musical and cultural ties.
- Now it's time to venture into the historic East Edgefield neighbourhood.
- We stop in at a diner-inspired restaurant by an internationally recognized James Beard Award-winning chef for a baked creation unlike anything you have ever experienced.
- We take a stroll to the iconic 5-Points and pass legendary music venues, local shops and restaurants and soak up the reimagined craft of this great neighbourhood.
- It’s time for a masterpiece gourmet creation, winner of “Best Overall” and completely impressive compilation of ingredients that will dazzle your senses.
- We head to the historic site of Nashville’s first Food Hall for our last two food offerings.
- Indulgence is the definition for the next item, a Memphis-style Sandwich creation of West Tennessee BBQ by another iconic Internationally renowned chef.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish and on this tour you will understand why we save it for the last act.
- A complete food experience to understand the history of Nashville local cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Nashville foods in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Hot Chicken or Devil’d Egg
- Buttermilk Biscuit
- Gourmet Burger
- Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich
- Our delicious Secret Dish
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Nashville Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet outside Nobles Kitchen & Beer Hall, 974 Main St. Nashville, TN 37206